Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Out with the old, in with the new

Yesterday there was a power outage and apparently the surge killed our pc. Yes, it's connected to surge protector, doesn't that make you feel better about those things? Mike had the foresight to put all of his music on an external hard drive, so he didn't seem too broken up about losing the pc. He's out buying a new laptop now. I'm just wondering now as to the fate of our monitor. It's a flatscreen, about a year old. I hate to get rid of it...I guess Mike will figure a way to hook up his new laptop to the monitor. I just hope it's not too much effort causing our new monitor to go to waste.

I get a cold every December. I hate it. The worst of it was yesterday, so it should be all downhill from here and I'll be better in time for our trip to TX, plus I wanted to go to Disneyland tomorrow night. I no longer have the most expensive pass they offer and so I have to watch my blockout days. It would be nice to see Small World Holiday before Christmas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails