Sunday, December 17, 2006

BSO

For the last 3 years, Mike and I have gone to see the Brian Setzer Orchestra play their Christmas show in LA. We had a great time this year, but this story is not so much about that as it is about how I have the best boyfriend in the whole world.

I was getting over a cold and had a headache and a cough, but it was mild enough that it wasn't really interfering with my fun. And I should mention that the concert tickets were Mike's birthday present and he LOVES to go every year even though it's the same show every time and BSO fans are the dullest. So when he asked me if I felt well enough to go, it melted my heart. Because I know he wasn't just asking to be polite and he would really have stayed home if I said I was miserable. Then, we got dressed up to go and I was wearing shoes that weren't too comfortable and I was dreading the walk from the parking structure to the theater, which is like, a mile or two. But Mike dropped me off right next to the theater, and then went and paid the $20 to park the car in "preferred" parking so I didn't have far to walk after the show. He always does thoughtful things like that. Because he is the best boyfriend in the whole world.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails