Sunday, December 31, 2006

oh dear

Oh dear, it's been a long time since I blogged. Well, I came down with a cold, then we went to TX for 4 days, and then I stupidly agreed to put in some overtime at work. Right now I'm doing my regular (part time) job, plus my old job that I left 6 months ago. It only took about 30 minutes to recall why I had left. At least I'm getting paid better now. But the issue was never the money. It's the insanity.

Mike demonstrated some uncanny mind-reading abilities today in the grocery store. Well, a few days ago I had been in the grocery store without him, and I picked up a jello parfait and considered it. I was in a hurry and didn't really need the jello, so I didn't buy it. But I did want it. And I don't normally eat jello parfait. I haven't had it since I can remember. Today, we walked past the deli and Mike pointed to the parfait and asked me if I'd like to order some. I was dumbfounded. He didn't think there was anything strange about it. Says it's just evidence of how well he knows me. He continued to read my mind the whole time we were in the store.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails