Sunday, March 17, 2013

Project Life Week 8

No room for text in these layouts.  That's ok.  I prefer a project where sometimes the photos just speak for themselves.





Libby had been asking for a "pink princess dress".  We didn't have one.  I think she got the idea from a dress-up doll video game that I let her play on my phone.  So this week when we were at the store we found Easter dresses, and I chose a pink one with a full skirt for her.  She loves it and wants to wear it all the time.



These pictures remind me that several people have commented on Libby's dancing ability.

Libby even wore the dress to help me around the house, with her toy hammer:


And posed for a portrait:


But enough about Libby.
Poor Mae Mae this week.  I took some less-than-attractive photos of her eating yogurt.  She'll start off by using spoon, but eventually she just sticks her hand in the jar, Joey-from-Friends style.  I couldn't decide which photo to use in my book.



I ended up printing them both and putting the funnier but less attractive photo hidden underneath the other one.

Here she is in her black Tshirt doing art:

On our 2nd or 3rd day at the new house, we saw deer at our deck:


The picture of cinnamon rolls (from a can) is the only evidence of FUN had this week.  Otherwise, unfortunately not much fun was had, by yours truly.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails