Thursday, December 06, 2012

Christmas playlist

This is a playlist that I made a long time ago.  I call it Peaceful Christmas.  They are mostly slow or reverential songs, with the exception of Russian dance and Jingle Bells.  At the time I made this playlist, I didn't have a theme in mind.  I was just choosing songs I liked.  I only realized later that it reflects how I really feel about Christmas.  I made a copy for my sister (again, a long time ago) and I don't know if she was just being polite (which I appreciated), but she told me she loved it.
  1. The Closing of the Year - Toys soundtrack
  2. Christmastime is Here - Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack
  3. Silver Bells - Perry Como with The Ray Charles Singers
  4. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Kenny G
  5. Russian dance - The Nutcrack soundtrack
  6. Tennessee Christmas - Amy Grant
  7. Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring - London Studio Orchestra (note: this was my wedding march)
  8. A Mighty Fortess/Angels We Have Heard On High - London Studio Orchestra with Amy Grant
  9. Christmas Eve - Perry Como with The Ray Charles Singers
  10. Jingle Bells - Bing Crosby with the Andrews Sisters
  11. When You Trim Your Christmas Tree - Bing Crosby
  12. I'll Be Home for Christmas - Bing Crosby
  13. Aspenglow - John Denver
  14. Christmas for Cowboys (live) - John Denver
  15. A Baby Just Like You - John Denver
  16. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - John Denver and Rowlf Muppet (note: I have this song on my playlist twice because it's one of my favorite classics, and the 2 arrangements that I have on this playlist are especially beautiful)
  17. Noel: Christmas Eve, 1913 - John Denver
  18. White Christmas - Bing Crosby
  19. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing - Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails