Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I can't believe I have become so acclimated to Oregon weather that I can stand it better than all the other Oregonians, but I keep seeing evidence of this.  I am warm or even hot when everyone else appears to be cold.  I used to think it was due to pregnancy, but that can't be the case anymore.  I know back in So Cal, I would have thought weather in the 60s was freezing.  But now, I'm fine with it, and even hot at times.  I am relatively alone in my opinion.  Libby's sitter complained about the "cold".  I saw a family of 4 walking outside at 5pm all wearing knit hats with pompoms on top.  Then I drove past a girl wearing a puffer jacket, zipped all the way up around her face.  I see this kind of thing all the time when I am roasting hot. I really don't get it. 

The first 2 years we lived in Oregon, it was 45 degrees every.single.day.  So maybe that's it.  65 degrees is pleasantly warm compared to 45 degrees.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails