Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bad Moon Rising

I'm not sure if there is a bad moon over our house, or if we're unbelievably lucky.  I guess it depends on how you look at it.  But we took Libby to the public baby wading pool yesterday, for the 2nd time, and for the 2nd time she was sick the next day.  She woke up this morning with a raging fever - I have never felt someone so hot.  Bad luck?  Or was it incredibly good luck that I'm not in labor?  My niece and I took Libby to the urgent care center and she was diagnosed with an ear infection. I'm not sure if I should blame the pool, but the more I think about the concept of a baby wading pool, the grosser it is.  It is a pool with very little water in it, that is full of babies.  Think about that.  I think from now on we will stick with either our own wading pool, or the adult pool.

Photos from the pool:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails