Friday, December 11, 2015

I don't think Santa Claus will mind

Something I'm watching: Gotham. I love it! Oh, that Penguin is such a troublemaker.



Something I'm pondering: This podcast and blog post about life's phases of accumulation of stuff.

Perhaps related, something I'm giving up: giving Christmas presents to everyone I know. Though always a bit stressful, it's just past the tipping point this year.

A surprise: one of my books that I converted to hard copy on Createspace has sold over 100 copies. So take that, whoever said most authors never sell more than 50 copies.

Something I'm enjoying: "show" season for Libby and Mae's dance classes. They are dancing 4 days this week at various retirement and nursing homes. They love it and they are so cute to watch. One of their dances is to "Jingle Bells" and another one is "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas".


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails