Friday, December 04, 2015

Hurry up, hurry up

Movie I've watched 5x in the last 2 days: Home. Ok, really I watched it 1.5x. The kids have watched it 5x since it was put on Netflix. Mae loves it. She keeps asking Mike and me to buy her the soundtrack, which is pretty remarkable because she doesn't know what soundtracks are and she never asks to listen to music. Of course I bought it for her.

Frustrated with: Christmas shopping. There's a Target that's not exactly convenient to my house. So I haven't gone there, and that's probably stupid, because then I try to get my non-Amazon shopping done at Fred Meyer and they tend to only have about 75% of what I need and then I get frustrated. First world problems.

Quote I'm pondering: supposedly Aristotle said, "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."

Podcasts I bookmarked this week to listen again: Tim Ferriss's The Magic of Mindfulness.
Tech Talker's How to Easily Delete Computer Viruses.
Hal Elrod's Harnessing the Power of Movement.

Fired: The Girl Scouts of America. See separate post on that subject.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails