Saturday, October 06, 2012

Saturday email post

(written at 1pm Saturday)

Worked hard all week. Will be like that for 1-2 more weeks.

Got a haircut and will post photo someday at My365 whenever I can get to my own computer.  It's been over a week since I've been at my own desk.

Forgot to post this last weekend but we went to Sauvie Island in Portland and went to various farms.  We came back with a huge amount of plums and blueberries that we had picked ourselves.  So in between long shifts of work at my desk then I have to run to the kitchen and do something with all the fruit before it goes bad.  I have made 6 plum cakes, 12 pints of jam, 3 quarts of pie filling.
We're at Munchkin Playland now and for once they don't have the music on. Nice because usually it's awful music like Pearl Jam.

We're the only ones here. Ah, Portland.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails