Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Pest Control

Our former landlords (from the mountain house) called today to seek our advice about getting rid of a skunk.  It seems that our black-and-white friend moved in again while the house has been vacant, and the smell has been "driving us batty", the landlords said on my voicemail.  Hmmm.  How to respond?  Considering that when I first complained about the smell, they implied that I was imagining things and basically gave me the brush off.

It seems to be spider season here at our new place in the city.  This simply means taking a broom and whisking away small spiderwebs every morning before going out to the car.  At the mountain house, instead of a 99-cent broom being our spider-removing-device, we had to use a fence post.

I love the city.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails