Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Dare to Dream

For the last 3 nights Baby has put herself to sleep at 10pm, instead of the usual me laying down with her at midnight and boring her to sleep at 12:30am.  Do I dare to dream that this is the new "normal"?  We got her a real crib to sleep in.  Does she desire it so much that she can now fall asleep easily?  I'm not sure since I usually put her in my bed for at least half an hour before transferring her to crib.

The first time she fell asleep early I was confused and did not know what to do with myself.  Not for lack of things to do, I am behind on one million projects around here.  But just because I am not used to having some found time.  I finally decided on Read A Book.  For 3 nights I have been reading New York by Edward Rutherford, a book I picked up some time ago because I want to learn more about how my ancestors may have lived.

DH went to look at a house for sale, yet another foreclosure.  It turned out to need more work on the inside than anyone had let on (of course), so we'll let it pass.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails