Saturday, October 14, 2006

New couch; still no desk

The latest news of the move is that we're 99% unpacked and our new couch came! It's just a small, brown leather, plain 2-seater, but it's so lovely! However, still no dining table or desk. We don't have a coffee table either, so there's no flat surfaces of any kind which is why I don't plug in my computer very often. I just ordered a desk today, and the shipper is kind of slow, so it probably won't be here for another week and a half. So, expect more regular updates at that time. Maybe. I'm also starting 2 new classes next week, so I'll be in over my head with research papers. Just in time for the new desk.

Oh yeah, and I haven't escaped the raccoons. Last night I went to the grocery store around 10:00 and saw 2 of them crossing the street like it was nothing. Yuk.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails