Sunday, August 27, 2006

Lookalike

Lots of people tell me I look like Kirsten Dunst. I don't know why, exactly, but I get it a lot. It started after the first Spiderman movie. I was wearing my hair really red at the time, so I thought that was what people were focusing on. But they said no, you look like her even when she wears it blonde.

Then I heard someone mention that she has weird teeth. So Ithought, aha! That is what people are noticing. Because I have big teeth that are weird like hers.

But last week when I was in the hospital, the nurse walked in and said, wow, you look like Kirsten Dunst. And I wasn't smiling. So, I guess it's not the teeth after all.

I just don't know. I don't look at a picture of Kirsten Dunst and think, Wow, it's like looking in a mirror! But I do every time I see Winona Ryder or Bjork, though no one but my sister would probably understand that.

2 comments:

Shannon Kristine Croft said...

Haha! I LOL at the Winona/Bjork comment since that's what I was thinking as I was reading it. I showed your picture to my Vietnamese neighbor and she said you look Asian. I cracked up since she is not the first person to say that.

Heather said...

I forgot about the Asian thing. I still get that from time to time. Once when I was a teenager, a man asked me about my Asian heritage. When I smiled and said, oh, I'm not Asian, he said, "Your parents are LYING to you!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails