Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Avenue Q


Mike and I drove to Las Vegas last weekend to see the last performance of Avenue Q at the Wynn. It was very funny, and all of the performers were really talented. I'm so glad we got to see it before it left town. Some of the actors got teary during the curtain call. I felt sorry for them. The show is still doing well on Broadway, but it didn't do so good at the Wynn, so they cancelled its run.

We stayed at Treasure Island, which apparently changed its name to "TI" 2 years ago. I had no idea. I have been to Vegas a few times in the last 2 years but never noticed the name change. I guess I didn't spend too much time at that end of the Strip. We visited Circus Circus, which I'd never been to before. (Never plan to, again.) But I won a stuffed gorilla by getting a rubber chicken into a pot. That was fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails