Friday, February 07, 2020

My Friday 5 - TikTok edition

Here are 5 TikTok accounts that I currently like. It changes all the time so it will be interesting to see how my lists change in the future. I was going to post 5 'verified' accounts and 5 non-verifieds, but I changed my mind, just picking some of my favorites at random and based on which ones I could remember without actually having my phone on me. I'm doing this on the laptop, see.

In no particular order:

1. @santajclaus
I like him because he is awesome. and he posts all the time, not just at Christmas. And he does TikTok trends, like this:





@santajclaus Don’t ever believe anyone that says you do not matter. You are amazing! ♥️🎅🏻#workroutine #buthaveyouseen #santa #fyp charlidamelio yodelinghaley
♬ Say So - Doja Cat


2. @chazbruce0
He dances a lot. Here he is doing the same dance you just saw Santa do:




@chazbruce0 Are we done with this trend yet🤔 I still think this song is 🔥🔥🔥🤷🏿‍♂️🤣#brucegang
♬ Say So - Doja Cat


3. @negative_normal
Another dancer, and I really like people that record videos of themselves dancing in their kitchen.



@negative_normal I don’t think you’ll ever be ready for this #foryou #fyp #foryoupage #virał #dance #napoliandynomite
♬ Get Up (feat Chamillionaire) - Ciara
4. But, I also like videos that are well-produced, which brings us to my very favorite account, @neffatibrothers. Amazing content, usually wholesome but not always, really well done for 15-second videos. Here's just one of my favorites. They are twins.


@neffatibrothers My personal trainer caught me cheating 🍔🥺 #neffam #funny
♬ sprint - goalsounds

5. The incomparable finger-tutting (hand-dancing) @cindy518c
Here she is re-posting her very first video. Slaying it since day one. She has a thing for guns.

@cindy518c 这是Cindy来到tik tok的第一个视频.大家还记得吗?感谢你们的喜爱.我爱你们!This is Cindy's first video to Tik tok. Do you remember? Thank you for your love. I love you!#cindy
♬ The Spook - KSHMR Feat. Basskillers & B3nte


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails