Saturday, May 05, 2018

A very prestigious award

I know it has been a long time but everything is fine around here. Blah blah blah something about being the b-word, blah blah blah something about balance, blah blah blah something about how I'm working on it but it's very challenging right now.

That being said, I am very very happy to report that my work on the Vietnam memorial, book, and website http://www.clackamascountyfallen.com/ has gotten national attention at DAR. To my supreme surprise, my work has been nominated for a national award. So I, along with my whole family, am headed to Washington DC next month and will find out if we won. I believe the award is nothing more than bragging rights, but that is fine since that is something I love to do anyway.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails