Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Snow day!

We got about 4 inches of snow last night. I took about a hundred photos. A few are going on My365 blog, and the rest of the good ones are here. Mae stayed outside a long time. Libby tends to get cold and then goes back in the house after a short play. That's what happened today.

I kept running in and out with different cameras, so these photos were taken over several hours.

In the morning, it wasn't as quiet as you might think. I heard chain saws (for the trees that fell), snowmobiles, and birds. Little birds going nuts, but also in Oregon City we have a pretty big flock of geese and they were being quite noisy as well.

over 4 inches


I was there too

Couldn't get Mae to stop eating snow

Libby loves to make snow angels

Ready, aim, fire!


One of our neighbors loaned us a sled







Zentangle


In the one below, my neighbor is using a chain saw to clear a tree that fell on my deck. Luckily we didn't have any other downed trees near the house. At his house, a tree fell on their car.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails