Friday, November 27, 2015

Student loans and treehouse homes

We had a really nice Thanksgiving. Photos are up on the photo blog. After dinner Mike had us watch Twentyone Pilots videos on YouTube on account of I was wearing my OOAK handmade "WAKE UP YOU NEED TO MAKE MONEY" shirt. And you know how I feel about words on things so that was a really big deal for me to have that custom made for myself.

Today I put together a bookshelf for Mae's room. We are in the process of re-doing her room. I haven't posted photos of that yet but maybe I'll get to it tomorrow.

1. Something I'm listening to: Twentyone Pilots as referenced above
2. Something I'm reading: The School of Greatness by Lewis Howes.

3. Something I'm pondering: Whether I want to brand The DIY Spa Retreat
4. Black Friday purchase for myself: Lady Vengeance perfume by Juliette Has a Gun
5. Song I have on repeat: Moonlight Serenade/To The Pirates Cave! from POTC soundtrack.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails