Saturday, August 04, 2012

Saturday email post

It is 6:42 pm and I'm typing from my lounge chair in the backyard. We don't go outside until the direct sun passes our yard, which is around this time.

As I mentioned last year, my house is adjacent to municipal airport that happens to host a major air show every year. It's this weekend. The visiting planes started arriving Thursday ( from what I noticed from home) and I got to see some rehearsals of aerobatics and 2 breathtaking demonstrations of speed , the latter as I was at my mailbox on Thursday, and the former throughout the days Thursday and Friday.

Temps reached 99 degrees this weekend, I suppose now that I think about it I mean both outdoors and in, as Mike and Mae ran fevers for a while.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails