Monday, August 15, 2011

Took Libby to the park yesterday and she ran around for a long time.  We all love the park.  We found a new park that is actually called Powerlines Park, because it is a narrow strip of land under the power lines.  You have to see it to believe it, so I'll try to get pictures next time.  That is not the park we take Libby to.

Mike washed our sheepskin rug in the washing machine and it turned out great.  It said it was not washable, but rules are for suckers.



Mike interviewed with an agency today and so I was home with the girls by myself for a few hours.  Went ok.

Been working on a new meal-planning system since I still hate grocery shopping and I also hate meal-planning.  Working from cookbooks didn't help me out after Mae was born. 

Have to go back to parenting now

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails