Thursday, June 09, 2011

A nice warm day and I decided to wear a Bond No 9 fragrance.  Makes me feel very New York-y today.  It's called The Scent of Peace.  It's nice, but mild.  Very expensive though.  I don't remember where I got it.  It wasn't in New York...when I went into the Bond store everyone ignored me.  I must have gotten a sample on ebay.  I'm not a fan of the Bond brand, but I do like the New York reminiscence of this NY-based perfume house.

Difficult night last night for me.  I guess as the day goes on I get more and more tired of carrying my own weight around, plus Libby.  By the evening I'm done.  DH told me there is a psychiatric term for what I'm going through, but I was sleepy and I forgot what it was.  But it means my discomfort level now outweighs my coping mechanism.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails