Thursday, October 07, 2010

Thursday morning banana post

Normally a coffee post, but the coffee's still brewing, or whatever it does in a coffee press, so I don't have it yet.  Instead, in front of me is a bowl of fried bananas, so I will write until I run out of bananas.

I didn't mean to let so much time pass between blog posts, but it doesn't seem like there's very much to report on lately.  We're getting into a scheduling groove and every day is pretty much the same, and uneventful, which I think is good when you have a baby.  I mean, you don't want to have a lot of drama going on when you have a little baby.  And we try to minimize car trips, both for her safety and to save on gas, so there's not a lot of travel going on.

Except for last weekend.  We spent a couple days in Portland to run some errands and to see comedian Jennifer Coolidge.  I didn't think she was all that funny, but DH liked her.  I didn't realize she had such a gay following.  Is it because she looks like a drag queen?  Nor did I realize the movie Best In Show has such a gay following, judging by the cheers that broke out when she mentioned the film.  DH theorizes that when a comedy script is well-written and intelligent, that it attracts a gay following.  I guess. 

Bananas are gone. Going to get coffee...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails