Saturday, July 26, 2008

Packing

We're leaving in less than 2 weeks, and actually, our truck is coming in 1 week. So this is what the place looks like now.

Office Depot bubble wrap is much better quality than Target bubble wrap.

It's fun to pack while listening to the John Mellencamp station on Sirius. My favorite song is What If I Came Knocking, which I think has some of the most brilliant, haunting lyrics I've ever heard. It's terribly cruel and comes from an entire album of depressing songs about vulnerability, but I LOVE that song. If I remade that song I would cut out the last verse so as to make it that much more of a shock. Oh heck, don't read the lyrics. Just watch this clip:

1 comment:

Ada Beth Croft said...

Cool, sounds exciting. I like how when you come into a new place or house or something...that it is completely clean and empty. Like a doll house you can put the furniture in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails