Sunday, July 29, 2007

Oh, those Bops

We've just returned from seeing the Ditty Bops play a show at the Henry Fonda Theater in Hollywood. That is very cool theater, I highly recommend it, and incidentally, if you print your Ticketmaster tickets at home you could print a jillion of them and bring all your friends because they don't scan the barcodes at Henry Fonda Theater.

The Ditty Bops are weird, but very talented musicians, to my untrained ear. If you were to download a song from iTunes, I would recommend Sister Kate and Walk or Ride. Fine, that is 2 songs.

Did I mention the girls are quite weird? Tonight, they dressed alternately as toilet seat covers and then a carrot and an artichoke.

We are going on vacation in a few hours. Good bye for now! I will see you when I return!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails