Saturday, June 02, 2007

Pirates!


Last night we went to see the new Pirates movie at the El Capitan, which is always fun. The 2 guys on stilts in front of the theater were dressed as pirates and also attempting to juggle bowling pins, but they weren't succeeding.




Inside the theater, everything was themed (as always), and it seemed like everyone in the audience was dressed as pirates, except for Mike and me. I always forget we're supposed to dress up when we go to El Capitan. Happens every time. Anyway, I loved the movie. I like the Pirates movies in this order: first, third, second. Which is not to say that I didn't like the second movie; I did very much. But of the 3, I liked it the third best, get it? I think Geoffrey Rush upstaged Johnny Depp in At World's End, and Keith Richards turned out to be a much better actor than I thought he would be. I would like to see the movie again, even though the ending made me kind of sad for reasons I can't explain. I guess I will just go again when Mike goes. He has to go again because he fell asleep during the movie. He was very sleepy; that's not a commentary on the movie.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails