Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sightings

Today I had very sharp eyes.

I had an appointment in Encino, and when I was leaving my appointment I saw Warren Beatty and Annette Bening walking on the sidewalk, down Ventura Blvd. It was cool. Even better than the time I saw Kevin Smith at the mall. He looked very old and she looked very beautiful. I wonder how often she is mistaken for his daughter or his caregiver. Probably never, since he is obviously Warren Beatty, no matter how homeless he looks. I was rude and I stared, and he noticed, but I was trying to remember if they live in LA, and then I remembered that one election day when he called our house and left a message on the answering machine and I told Mike to save it so I could always remember when Warren Beatty called our house. He deleted the message a few days later.

Then when I was driving home I saw a deer on the hill next to the freeway. About a quarter mile down the freeway I saw another one. Very cute, but I worried for them being so close to the cars, though they didn't even seem to notice the freeway at all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails