Monday, February 05, 2007

Valentine's Day

I love Valentine’s Day. It is one of my favorite holidays. I guess Christmas is my favorite, with 4th of July, Thanksgiving, and Valentine Day all tied for 2nd place. What about Halloween, you ask? I used to like Halloween a lot, but it’s just not the same since Oingo Boingo broke up.

So I'm trying to figure out the best way to celebrate at work this year. For a few years in a row I brought cupcakes. Last year I did candy and gifts for everyone, partly because I didn't do Christmas. If I wasn't in a sort of supervisory position I'd arrange for a Valentine party with games and prizes. But since I am in a sort of supervisory position I think it would be weird and people would feel like they have to participate. So I guess I'll just do cupcakes again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails