Friday, October 07, 2016

5 bullet Friday


  1. This is my 1000th post to this particular blog. My first post was 14 March 2006, so it took me over 10 years to get to 1000. One of my first posts was a map of states I've visited. I just updated it:
    create your own personalized map of the USA 
2. Enjoying the iOS10 upgrade especially the updated maps and the taco sticker pack. ha ha

3. Grateful to my sister for the gift of the record player. The kids are having a great time listening to old book-and-record sets.



4. Grateful that Mike got to attend the Bulletproof Biohacking Conference. What an amazing event! And I'm happy he got to meet Neil Strauss and get my Emergency! book autographed. The ripple effect from this event will go on for a long time. Mike is hosting his own event on October 23 and has RSVPs from as far as Canada. Incredible.



5. Something I read: Lifehacker. I use Feedly to follow individual posts and I've been reading them for a long time...at least a year or 2. Awesome, trustworthy resource.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails