Saturday, February 27, 2016

I'm worse at what I do best

Quote I'm pondering: (I was) at an airport when I realized a business I had been working on for 4 years was worthless. (James Altucher)

Reason I'm pondering that quote: the day before I read that quote, I realized I had not published a Kindle book in 5 months and that the one I had been working on is not in line with my values. I decided to abandon that book, but I was really mad at myself for wasting those 5 months.

TV show I'm watching: Scorpion. Mike and I started watching it after hearing an interview with the real Walter O'Brien. Although the real WO is a mystery and is accused of being a con man, we still like the TV show.


TV show I'm curious about: The Family. Because, Andrew McCarthy.

Invention I'm grateful for: the paper cutter. Because I have a whole lot of paper to cut as part of a volunteer project, and for reasons I truly can not imagine, the other volunteers have not thought of using a paper cutter.


1 comment:

Shannon Kristine Croft said...

I just saw this post right after I saw a commercial for The Family today and I thought of you! The preview reminded me of the movie/documentary The Imposter. I wonder if the story will be similar.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails