Monday, August 19, 2013

No more Feedfabrik?!?!?!?

I'm supremely disappointed to learn that my blog printer went out of business after a legal dispute among the partners.  There are very few competitors and I've tried them all: blog2print, Blurb, Lulu, and the new free one called bookblogger or something like that.   Feedfabrik was the only provider that suppressed the dates on my posts, and that easily created an index.  These things are critical for my diary research book.  I was planning to publish the 2nd edition this year and send it as a gift to numerous historical societies and libraries.  I did not factor in time for word processing and writing my own index, when I set that deadline for myself.  Being a diary, there are 365 posts, plus additional posts I added to elaborate.  That is a lot of cutting and pasting.  So sad.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails