Saturday, April 06, 2013

I have not posted or done my PL pages of late because our nanny has been sick again, and since I did not think I would need to (or have time to) find a backup sitter immediately upon moving here, it leaves me scrambling to get my paying work done.  Unfortunately I did have to take some time off work, and with only one income that is unacceptable.

It's pretty obvious that when it comes to child care, this family is cursed.  Inevitably the nanny gets pregnant (happened to us 3x) or develops a chronic illness or has to care for someone with a chronic illness (happened to us 4x). 

I feel like it's LOST and the island is telling us, "no one can care for these children except you."  (A reference to one of many storylines they never finished, and yes I'm still mad about that.)

But I will show you, island/universe!  Today we are interviewing with a structured preschool/day care that has 2 employees!  Not one!  Is the power of the universe strong enough to knock out 2 nannies at once?  heh heh heh...we are about to find out...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails