Friday, July 29, 2011

New room

Our neighbor gave us a baby gate that they weren't using, and my niece and DH installed it on the front porch so that the porch has now become an enclosed outdoor room that is safe for Libby to play in.  I brought my 2 patio chairs, with new chair pads, from the back "yard" to the porch, and it's become a really relaxing place to sit and enjoy the warm weather (or wet weather) since the porch is covered.

In other news, I have to retract the statement I made the other day about DH graduating from his residency program.  The person who said that did not have the authority to make such a statement.  I can't help but notice a whole lotta similiarities between DH's experience and the one on the jury trial I sat on several years ago (where incidentally, the plaintiff won).  I'm bitter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails