Friday, June 10, 2011

I had an EKG today, as a precaution.  Everything is fine.

Tonight I am doing my 2nd round of freezer cooking.  We have been using the Meals for a Month Cookbook.  We prepare about 7 meals and several side dishes at a time, rather than try to put up enough in the freezer for a month.  This is because we are still trying out the recipes and don't want to put up a bunch of stuff that we end up not liking.  Also, I don't have a good idea of how much I can fit in my freezer.  Eventually my goal is to get to once-a-month grocery shopping and cooking.  This particular cookbook allows us to prepare several meals over an hour or 2, so it goes pretty quickly.  And we have greatly enjoyed most of the recipes we have tried so far, so we would recommend this book.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails