Sunday, November 22, 2009

Spirits high, time is low

We leave for our wedding and honeymoon in one week. The to-do list is getting shorter and shorter, which is good, and nearly all of the wedding plans are set. The honeymoon is not really planned due to two contingencies that will be dealt with later, but I'm looking forward to whatever kind of honeymoon it will be.

The Bun and I are in the 2nd trimester, which is definitely better than first trimester. I now feel like myself again and all those symptoms that annoyed me the first 3 months have dissipated greatly. When I had complained to my doctor that I didn't feel like "me", she said it's because I'm not me anymore. The Bun is steering, and I'm just the vessel.

I can't believe how much food I can put away now. When we go to a restaurant, I can actually eat everything on the plate, something I could never have done before. When I get bored of eating all the time, I drink a lot of milk to fill up my stomach instead. I wake up hungry, and sometimes I'm so sleepy I just try to tell The Bun, "go to sleep, we're not hungry right now." But The Bun just picks up a tin cup and drags it across my rib cage and yells something that sounds like the Tarzan yell until I get up and eat some Sunbutter and milk or such.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails