Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just got to see me through another day

...well, and then all the other days after that.
But I'm specifically referring to the fact that I am going to the doctor on Thursday because I am certain that I broke my arm a couple weeks ago. Not broken all the way. A stress fracture. Hairline fracture. Whatever. Now, according to WebMD, there is nothing you can do about a stress fracture except wait. But PH says "awareness" counts as something you can do about it. So I decided to go get confirmation. Plus, this is a good time to try out our new health care plan when no one is actually sick. I was pleased that I was able to get an appointment without too much trouble. The insurance company's website SUCKS. We'll see how the actual visit goes. And if they bill me less than 100%, it will be an improvement over my previous Blue Cross plan.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails