Monday, March 09, 2009

I had to drive to work today and was tempted to be alarmed when I saw it was snowing. But I took the 4x4 out and felt fine about it. Not that the snow was sticking. But I had to get past that mental thing.

In other news, it is now confirmed that I can swing dance in Crocs. We happened to be in downtown Portland on Saturday, and so happened to walk past a swing dance that was taking place in Pioneer Square, which is like the outdoor downtown living room here. So we threw down our coats and danced one, and my happy Croc'd feet did just fine on the concrete. Of course I would wear my dance shoes inside, but was delighted to know I could dance in Crocs if I had to. I had always wondered, and Arlene even brought it up recently ("bet you don't wear those ugly things when you're dancing!). hee hee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright, you win! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails