Sunday, September 16, 2007

Weekend

Saturday I spent all day at a...oh, how can I censor this post and still get the meaning across...a function put on by a society of which I am a member. Oh, wait, supposedly I'm an officer now. A society of which I am an officer. The function itself was great. Some of my colleagues were great. And some were not, and this put a damper on the whole thing, though I did make a new acquaintance that could prove to be worthwhile.

Today I set aside to be a schoolday. Mike is sick today. He says it is something he ate though it seems his symptoms are a bit worse than that. So I was nurse to Mike while alternately reading and sleeping. Studying makes me drowsy. Still, I'm pretty satisfied with what I got done. Imagine how much I could accomplish if I could stay awake!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails