Friday, August 04, 2006

Term papers suck

I spent the last 12 hours finalizing a paper. I just emailed it to my professor a few minutes ago. It's such a crap paper, I'm afraid I'm going to get a B. It's hard to tell with this professor. I still haven't gotten my grade for my other class. Every time I get an email from the school, my heart stops. But it's always a false alarm. Mike got on this kick that he wants to get straight As. After I lectured him not to get so obsessed, I got on the kick too.

****************************************************
Update: 8/23/06 - Grades came out, I got As in both classes!

1 comment:

Shannon Kristine Croft said...

Good luck on the paper! You should always try to get straight A's, because once you get your first B, it's pretty easy to get more. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails