Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Someone stole my birdfeeder

A couple days ago, Mike and I made pinecone birdfeeders and hung them outside. Today, I looked outside to see how they were doing. and they were GONE! Who would steal 2 birdfeeders? The trolls who live in the bushes, I suppose. I need to move.

I've looked at half a dozen apartments in as many days, and it's always disappointing. Why does everything "affordable" have to be so cozy? Right now the qualifications I'm looking for are:

1. A/C
2. parking
3. no bars on the windows
4. close to work/school

I found one place that met those criteria, but it was about as big as my bed. And it wasn't even clean. The weird thing was, there were 2-3 other couples there, milling around and feverishly filling out applications. The landlord was asking $1000/month.

Looking for a new apartment ranks right up there with looking for a new job.

1 comment:

Ada Beth Croft said...

One time we got rid of an old desk and about 20 min. later I looked out the window and it's gone. I think it's the crazy old lady who lives in our alleyway who took it.

* Only kidding about the lady :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails