Sunday, March 19, 2006

Blast!

Last night I saw Blast! for the second time in a week. That show is so good! Every act is my favorite. I don’t know enough about music to really know if those kids are talented, but man, are they entertaining! Most of them play multiple instruments and they are so coordinated, it’s just breathtaking to watch. I’m so glad I got the chance to see it twice. I love that they sing Simple Gifts. I used to have to sing it in elementary school. As they sang it tonight, I could almost hear small voices singing about love and delight. It was so beautiful and peaceful.

The Long Beach Terrace Theater is nicer than the Pasadena Civic Theater.

When I came home, Mike was in bed asleep. And guess who was not in bed and was waiting on the couch staring at the front door? Ozzy. Hmmmmmm.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails