Sunday, August 19, 2007

It's Oh So Cute

I don't usually hang around YouTube or promote videos other than my own, but I "favorited" this one about a month ago and it's still the only one in my favorites. It's a combination of cute cats and funny cats set to the music of Bjork's "It's Oh So Quiet." The choreography is brilliant and Mike and I never get tired of watching it. The music, of course, is great, but Mike even says it's adorable without the music. So, here, I give you: It's Oh So Cute - The Cats of YouTube

3 comments:

Vonnie said...

That has to be one of the cutest kitty videos I've seen!

Unknown said...

Very cool. I think they stole all the crazy cat clips from America's Funniest Home videos. I know I have seen those clips before on TV. Interesting how they had the creativity to splice in the kitten shots during the quiet parts of the song. I love the real Bjork video for that song.....have you seen it? Imagine what cool video we could put together with all our crazy boogie photo? Maybe another project??? ....jer

Ben jam in said...

ha ha!!! funny cats

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails