Friday, August 19, 2016

My Friday 5

My version of five-bullet Friday for August 19:


  • I have been living under a rock for a few years, as evidenced by the fact that I didn't know Helsa was a thing. And I love it!





  • Disappointed in the 2 iPods I just got for the kids. I got 4th generation and I didn't know the iPod ios is different from iPhone ios and the 4th gen iPod is terribly outdated. Libby is having a ball using FaceTime but I'm disappointed. Good thing I didn't spend too much.



  • Listening to Pet Shop Boys as they have a new album and tour and therefore were on my mind. Really intriguing and interesting lyrics compared to what I usually listen to!



  • this gif




  • I got a paid genealogy gig. Now I am a professional genealogist.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails